[twill] twill-0.8.5a7

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Mon May 8 20:46:21 PDT 2006

On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 01:05:29AM +0000, John J Lee wrote:
-> On Sun, 7 May 2006, Titus Brown wrote:
-> [...]
-> >        * Fixed general https problem ('back' didn't work because the
-> >          response fp was 'close'd but not wrapped in addinfourl for
-> >          HTTPS URLs).  (re ARINC)
->
-> I think the underlying problem(s) is (are) fixed in mechanize SVN now.

I guessed that they might be -- but I'm operating against a pretty old
checkout of mechanize at the moment.  I think you included all of the
changes that make it possible for me to stay more-or-less sync'ed with
the latest versions, however, so that will be part of the beta release
(0.9).  Or else I'll browbeat you some more ;).

cheers,
--titus