[twill] query before a release

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Mon May 8 12:51:47 PDT 2006

On Mon, May 08, 2006 at 07:44:07PM +0000, John J Lee wrote:
-> On Mon, 8 May 2006, Titus Brown wrote:
-> [...]
-> > I've only got one more outstanding bug that I'd like to poke at before I
-> > release twill-0.8.6.  This pending bug is the one that Jeff Forcier
-> > reported regarding multiple form fields with the same name; Stephen
-> > Thorne provided some patches for it, and I haven't had a chance to look
-> > at them yet.  (Luckily I think this may boil down to understanding his
-> > test cases and applying the patches ;).
-> [...]
->
-> Is this a ClientForm bug?

I'm not sure yet; I use a dumb interface to wrap ClientForm, so I think
it's much more likely to be a product of that then a problem with
ClientForm.

--titus