[twill] some more changes
titus at caltech.edu
Mon May 1 15:22:34 PDT 2006
I was hoping to send these out earlier, but (as usual for the last few
weeks) work interfered...
Briefly, if you'd like to test a range of different values in forms,
check out the csv_iterate extension module; argparse has been upgraded
in a few nice ways; and (apparently not noted in the ChangeLog, sigh)
I fixed up the mailman_sf extension module. You can read about that
last bit here:
I actually put some time into working on a recorder that should go in
by release 0.9, too, which was nice!
You can grab these changes in the usual places,
2006-04-29 Titus Brown <t at issola.caltech.edu>
* Added (re-added!?) test-wsgi-intercept.py test.
* 'execute_string' no longer resets context, unlike 'execute_file'.
* Fixed a few miscellaneous problems with argparse.get_args; added
optional 'require' argument to get_args.
* added 'interactive' flag to twill.shell; turned off verbose
output for 'extend_with' command if not interactive.
2006-04-24 Titus Brown <t at issola.caltech.edu>
* Added csv_iterate module.
* Fixed argparse to use $arg1...$argN instead of $arg0.
More information about the twill