[twill] Process cannot access file

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Tue Mar 28 08:27:29 PST 2006

On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 11:00:30PM +0800, aledain at arach.net.au wrote:
-> Hi Everyone,
->
-> Just downloaded 0.8.4 egg. However everytime I run twill either from the command
-> line or using a python script I get the following message:
->
-> The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
->
-> I guess twill must be trying to write to some file for which I have (a) not
-> complete permission or (b) the directory/file does not exist, or (c) there is
-> some sort of threading problem here? Using grep I cannot find this error message
-> in any of the files in the python directory, including the twill directory. I
-> guess this must mean it's hard coded in a dll ;-(

Hi, Alex,

could you try doing

	config use_tidy 0

and tell me if that gets rid of the error message?

My first guess is that 'tidy' is somehow being problematic.

I'll think about what my second guess will be in the meantime ;).

thanks,