[twill] How to output text on the screen to a log file

Do, Uy N Uy_Do at reyrey.com
Tue Mar 28 06:44:57 PST 2006

I updated to the latest egg (twill-0.8.5a1-py2.4.egg) on windows using
easy_install and it worked like a charm.
I didn't open the file while I ran the script. Actually, I tried both
versions using twill-sh script and python script but the result was the
same. The file was still there after I exited twill, but its filesize is
0 byte as I said.
One more thing to say about twill, when I ran the script (either
twill-sh or python) I always have a warning/message when I use go
('http://url'), given the url is localhost or www.ebay.com : "The
process cannot access the file because it is being used by another
process" and it still ran to the end of the script just fine.
Do you have any clue what it was?
Thanks for your prompt response!