[twill] Small backward compatibility patch to setup.py

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Sun Mar 26 09:21:11 PST 2006

->        # allow both
->        entry_points = dict(console_scripts=['twill-sh =
-> twill.shell:main'],),
-> -      scripts = ['twill-fork'],
-> +      scripts = ['twill-fork','twill-sh'],
->
->        maintainer = 'C. Titus Brown',
->        maintainer_email = 'titus at caltech.edu',
->
-> This is with Fedora Core 4 and python-2.4.1-2.  I don't know if the
-> additional
-> entry_points will cause problems.  Note that my target for setup.py is
-> bdist_rpm.

Hi, William,

the real question is -- what does this *do* now, and does it work
properly on all systems?  I'll have to play around with it a bit under
various systems...