[twill] frames & php

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Tue Mar 21 14:16:23 PST 2006

On Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 05:13:53PM -0500, John Mudd wrote:
-> Wait, I can jump directly to the left frame to at least see if there's
-> mail waiting for me.  No, I get the following error.  I was able to go
-> to 'https://www.xyzlabs.com/webmail/src/left_main.php' in the browser
-> after logging in.  But not in twill?  It tried to convert 'refresh' to
-> an int.  This must be because this page has a refresh built-in so that
-> it updates itself.
->
->
->
-> Traceback (most recent call last):
[ ... ]

-> ValueError: invalid literal for int(): refresh

Hi, John,

I just fixed this in the latest update.

You will need to set 'config http_equiv_refresh off' to turn off the
auto-refresh part of the page.

cheers,