[twill] Sunday night updates.
titus at caltech.edu
Mon Mar 6 00:09:07 PST 2006
still a few problems to go before 0.8.4, but I've made 0.8.4a5 available
as well as in egg format at
Over the next few days I hope to take a whack at the encoding errors and
the checkbox errors that have been popping up.
p.s. Here's the ChangeLog for today:
2006-03-05 Titus Brown <t at issola.caltech.edu>
* SystemExit problems in the twill shell, fixed.
* Added 'redirect_output' and 'reset_output'. (Norman Khine)
* Fixed memory leak in reset_browser(). (Alexander Shvedunov)
* Increased test coverage overall to 85%.
* Now test the shell code fairly well.
* Cleaned up some of the stdout issues with nose.
* fixed buggishness in shell code.
* Made sure to close fp in tidy code.
More information about the twill