[twill] Problem with file upload using formfile

Swati Bendale swati at gs-lab.com
Fri Jun 23 02:44:39 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I was trying to upload a form containing a file and some other values.
All values are hidden in the form with some default values, except filename box.I am doing following in a script:

formfile 1 "filename" "/tmp/sp-md-l12.xml"
submit

After this form gets submitted properly (no exception thrown). But at server side, values are not available in the request.
Please suggest on the above. Please let me know if this is known issue with Twill upload.

Best regards.
Swati