[twill] Problem with file upload using formfile

Pushyamitra Navare pushyamitra.navare at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 20:38:22 PST 2006

Hi Titus,

Thanks for the reply.

On Monday 30 January 2006 23:52, Titus Brown wrote:
> I'd need to see what the differences
> are before I make a guess.  Could you send me the results of the
> ethereal trace?

Attached are two files: twill.trace and firefox.trace.
Form contains a file to upload and a hidden parameter "requrl".
When twill form is submitted, request.getParameter("requrl") returns null on
Apache Tomcat web server, in a jsp page.

Whereas when firefox submits the form, the "requrl" parameter is available.

Thanks and regards.

Thanks and regards.
Pushya