[twill] maxq subdirectory

Andrew Harrington aharrin at luc.edu
Mon Feb 27 14:01:17 PST 2006

The twill documentation says:

Writing twill scripts is boring. One simple way to get at least a rough
initial script is to use the maxq <http://maxq.tigris.org/> recorder to
generate a twill script. maxq <http://maxq.tigris.org/> acts as an HTTP
proxy and records all HTTP traffic; I have written a simple twill script
generator for it. The script generator and installation docs are
included in the twill distribution under the directory maxq/.

I just easy_installed twill .8.3 and there is no such maxq subdirectory.

??

Thanks

--
  Andrew N. Harrington
  Computer Science Department      Undergraduate Program Director
  820 North Michigan Avenue        aharrin at luc.edu
  Chicago, Illinois 60611