[twill] multiple identically named submit-buttons

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Tue Feb 21 09:59:56 PST 2006

-> Hello Folks,
->
-> I'm having some trouble submitting forms that have multiple
-> identically named submit buttons.
->
-> Twill returns an error (multiple mathces to name), but this case is
-> not an really an error. On a page with a large form one might want to
-> place multiple submits at the most common exit points, so that the
-> user does not need to scroll to the bottom to continue.

Hi, Istvan,

this should be pretty easy to fix, but I don't think I'll be able to get
to it 'til after PyCon (thru this weekend).  I'll let you know as soon
as I can fix it.