[twill] twill

titus@caltech.edu titus at caltech.edu
Fri Feb 10 08:37:52 PST 2006

-> Thanks for the reply. I tested the twill-latest, I did:
->
-> debug equiv-refresh 1
-> agent ie6
-> go http://www.o2.ie/
-> fv 3 username ###
-> fv 3 password ###
-> submit
-> show

-> This is the output:
->
-> >> submit
-> Note: submit is using submit button: name="imageField", value=""
-> current page: https://apps.o2.ie/NASApp/Portal/Login
-> >> show
-> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
-> <html>
-> <head>
-> <title>o2.ie</title>
-> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://web.o2.ie/personal/">
-> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
-> </head>
-> <body>
-> </body>
-> </html>

[ munch ]

Seems like twill isn't picking up on the meta tag.  Very odd.  Could you
also send me the results of turning on 'http' debugging?

	debug http 1

I'd guess that it has to do with some headers that are being passed back
and forth, because the HTML above works fine for me.

thanks, and sorry for the bother,
--t