[twill] twill

Ondrej Certik ondrej at certik.cz
Thu Feb 9 23:37:52 PST 2006

Thanks for the reply. I tested the twill-latest, I did:

debug equiv-refresh 1
agent ie6
go http://www.o2.ie/
fv 3 username ###
fv 3 password ###
submit
show

This is the output:

ondra at sila:~/twill/twill-latest$ python twill-sh

 -= Welcome to twill! =-

current page:  *empty page*
>> debug equiv-refresh 1
current page:  *empty page*
>> agent ie6
current page:  *empty page*
==> at http://web.o2.ie/
current page: http://web.o2.ie/
current page: http://web.o2.ie/
current page: http://web.o2.ie/
>> submit
Note: submit is using submit button: name="imageField", value=""
current page: https://apps.o2.ie/NASApp/Portal/Login
>> show
<head>
<title>o2.ie</title>
</head>

current page: https://apps.o2.ie/NASApp/Portal/Login

So apparently the debug option is not working. Am I doing something wrong?

Ondrej