[twill] "Cannot access this file" ?

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Wed Dec 13 10:15:19 PST 2006

On Wed, Dec 13, 2006 at 10:49:33AM -0700, Stewart Midwinter wrote:
-> When I try to access a page on my intranet that requires a login, I receive
-> the following message from twill:
-> "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another
-> process."
->
-> I had previously set a username and password with 'setlocal'.
->
-> any clues on how to proceed?

Hi Stewart,

known problem, but I haven't checked in the fix yet.  It's not actually
harmful to anything; try

	config use_tidy 0

to turn it off.

Briefly, the problem is that twill is trying to send stdout and stderr
from tidy to the same file, and Windows complains about this.

cheers,
--t