[twill] Can't login to MySpace

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Wed Aug 9 21:03:21 PDT 2006

On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 11:35:59PM -0400, twill.overbored at spamgourmet.com wrote:
-> OK, the problem was an outdated version of mechanize packaged with
-> twill. I tested both the mechanize from its own subversion repository
-> and the one included in the latest (darcs) version of twill, and only
-> the latter worked.
->
-> Titus, do you plan to update the components used by twill (in
-> particular, the mechanize library, so that this problem is fixed)?
-> Thanks.

Of course; that's why it's in the latest darcs version!

Although I can't think of any patches to mechanize that would change its
behavior in a subtle way; every fix I make to mechanize I contribute
back to John.