[twill] latest updates
titus at caltech.edu
Mon Apr 24 00:47:45 PDT 2006
below is the changelog for today's changes (plus one or two others that I
sprinkled in over the last few weeks...).
- the 'argparse' extension is now actually useful, e.g. you can pass
arguments in like so:
twill-sh script1 script2 -- arg1 arg2
and then retrieve arg1 and arg2 from within scripts.
- added an extension to execute a script once for each row in a
comma-separated value file, so that you can iterate over premade
- 'id' attributes in forms/form fields are now useful.
These changes are available in the usual places: as eggs, e.g. 0.8.5a5
easy_install -f http://issola.caltech.edu/~t/dist/
and as a .tar.gz at
2006-04-24 Titus Brown <t at issola.caltech.edu>
* Added csv_iterate module.
* Fixed argparse to use $arg1...$argN instead of $arg0.
2006-04-23 Titus Brown <t at issola.caltech.edu>
* Fixed argparse to listen to arguments after '--' only.
* Updated 'problems.txt' again with a Windows-specific 'tidy'
* Refactored '_all_the_same...' code by moving it into utils.py.
* browser.get_form() now checks for exact match to form ID.
* browser.get_form_field() now checks for exact match to control ID
* Updated ClientCookie to latest svn.
* Added another weird form parsing error: </br> problems in forms.
* Verified issue with ParseErrors caused by INPUTs in the wrong
place. Put in test-broken-html. Cannot fix easily... <sigh>
* Fixed wsgi_intercept/write_fn issue.
2006-04-13 Titus Brown <t at issola.caltech.edu>
* Changed 'save_html' to default to deriving the filename from the
URL (Tristan De Buysscher).
More information about the twill