[twill] No space before "/>" breaks form?

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Fri Apr 14 11:08:52 PDT 2006

On Fri, Apr 07, 2006 at 10:40:16PM -0400, Hancock, David (DHANCOCK) wrote:
-> I encountered a situation today where I had a form with some embedded
-> <br> tags, expressed as "<br/>" (that is, no space before the "/>") and
-> the form fields stopped showing up, giving "NO SUCH FORM FIELD" errors
-> on submit. Putting the space back in ("<br />") made them work again.

Hi, David, as far as I can tell it works fine in the latest version,
0.8.5a<whatever>.  What version are you using?

(Yeah, I know it's unfair to refer to pre-release alphas as "the latest
version"!  However, it's helpful to know if this has been fixed & it
might also drive a new release.)

thanks,