[twill] How to output text on the screen to a log file

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Mon Apr 3 08:24:19 PDT 2006

On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 12:04:34PM -0500, Do, Uy N wrote:
-> I tested the redirect_error using twill-sh/ twill-sh - n command and
-> they all worked good. However, when I tried to use the redirect_error
-> command within python script syntax it didn't produce anything in the
-> log file.

I tried twill out on Windows and ran into the same problem.  I'll figure
it out, but probably not 'til next week [0].

redirect_output worked fine, however.

I will work on getting the unit tests to function on Windows; I think
the needed fix is to use os.spawn instead of os.fork to start
twilltestserver.

cheers,
--titus

[0] am preparing two talks for Michigan on Th/Fr.