[twill] twill-fork: troubles are deepest than I expected

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Wed Oct 19 08:27:20 PDT 2005

On Wed, Oct 19, 2005 at 03:09:33PM +0400, Timur Hairullin wrote:
-> Hello.
->
-> Titus, first of all, let me give you many thanks for twill: it's
-> excellent for doing quick-and-dirty web testing work! :)
->
-> And now, about twill-fork. I've experienced several strange problems
-> while trying to use it for heavy stressing. [ ... ]

Hooray!  Someone's using twill-fork! ;)

You're certainly right: the time-tracking is badly done.  At the very
least I should make it an option...

As for your bigger problems, I'm worried that you're running out of
sockets or outbound connections, but I have to take a closer look at
things.

thanks again,