[twill] Bug with find in 0.8

Peri Cumali kozmodawg at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 17:18:21 PST 2005

For Twill 0.8 I can use find successfully from the shell, but I am
getting errors if I use it from a python script.

For example I can do this fine from Twill:

go www.google.com
find google

Running the same from a python script (e.g. test.py) throws the
following error

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test.py", line 7, in ?
line 183, in find
    global_dict, local_dict = get_twill_glocals()
line 45, in get_twill_glocals
    assert len(_local_dict_stack) >= 1, "must create a local namespace!"
AssertionError: must create a local namespace!

If I swap out the commands.pyin the site packages folder with the 0.7.4
version the error goes away.