[twill] Not seeing all of the form

Peri Cumali kozmodawg at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 16:23:46 PST 2005

Let me just start with the fact that I think Twill is a great testing
tool and I really hope that it gets better.  And I've been testing
websites for 4 years now.

But, it's not seeing the entire form that I have at
https://www.playfirst.com/secure/login.html.

It gives the following output
 >> showforms
Form name=searchForm
## __Name______ __Type___ __ID________ __Value__________________
   query        text      (None)
1               image     (None)
Form #2
## __Name______ __Type___ __ID________ __Value__________________
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/lib/python2.3/site-packages/twill/wwwsearch/ClientForm.py:1990:
DeprecationWarning: [item.name for item in self.items]
  deprecation(
   game         select    (None)       [''] of ['', 'adventureinlay',
'aloh ...
Form name=subscribeNewsletterForm
Form name=instantPollForm
## __Name______ __Type___ __ID________ __Value__________________
   vote         radio     (None)       [] of ['Gift_choice1',
'Gift_choice2 ...
Form name=loginForm
   redir        hidden    (None)
   remember     checkbox  (None)       ['on'] of ['on']
1               image     (None)
current page: https://www.playfirst.com/secure/login.html

The one that I need to see is for the login form.  I can't see nor refer
to the login handle or password.

I've tried both the latest build and 0.7.4

Thanks!

Peri