[twill] some more updates.

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Fri Nov 18 16:26:38 PST 2005

Hi all,

I've just put a new quick-fix release of twill up, at

	http://darcs.idyll.org/~t/projects/twill-latest-2005-11-18.tar.gz

This version has a number of changes.  Notably:

 * added 'showhistory' command to show the browser history;

 * substantially updated README.txt with links to other tools;

 *** updated wwwsearch versions to latest (mechanize, ClientForm,
 	ClientCookie, pullparser);

 * repatched the wwwsearch code with the various fixes that I've
        had to use in the past;  I'll submit these to JJL as soon
	as I feel good about them ;).

 * the WSGI intercept stuff is now inserted in a much cleaner manner;
        c.f. browser.py, __init__ function for this code.

There should be nothing different for you.  If there is, it's probably
because I broke something in the wwwsearch update; let me know!

enjoy,