[twill] query: docs, and web site.

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Wed Nov 16 08:43:46 PST 2005

On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 09:57:04PM +1100, James Cameron wrote:
-> On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 12:43:38PM +0530, sureshvv wrote:
-> > How about svn instead of darcs?
->
-> Darcs seems reasonably appropriate for a single developer ... I'd never
-> used it until now, but it worked great.  Give it a try.

[ ... ]

-> It was a *bit* slow for me, compared to CVS ... this was due to latency,
-> since it had to make multiple requests, apparently one for each patch.

there are ways to do this faster, I think; I just started using darcs
myself a few months ago ;).  I may have to tag releases in a specific
way so that patches are merged or some such.  I'll look into it.

cheers,