[twill] 500 error causes twill to not know what page it is on

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Tue Nov 15 20:27:19 PST 2005

-> I am trying to browse to a page which gives a 500 error. I see this in the
-> error_log on the server. But the browser still is able to display the page.
->
-> However when I use twill, it says:
->
-> ==> at None
-> current page: None
->
-> What gives?

fixed.  Stupidity on my part ;(.

All error codes (4xx and 5xx) should now work properly for 'show' and
'reload'...

I also fixed some errors with back() and form parsing, as well as
__url__ handling when the initial_url option is used.

Come & get it at:

	http://darcs.idyll.org/~t/projects/twill-latest-2005-11-15.tar.gz

Updated documentation for the WSGI intercept stuff is also present.

cheers,