[twill] Automatic e-mail control.

bernardo fattori blatt447477 at yahoo.it
Sun Nov 6 15:21:50 PST 2005

Hi Titus,
I understand you are busy... but better not answering
than... (that is due to my "tetchy" character!...).
I want to emulate a user in "Linux" and so I'm not
interested in IE (browser only for Windows).
In Windows there are already plenty of macro
languages (being this OS less aware of security
problems).
However to perfectly emulate a Linux browser, can
indeed be a first solution, but only if you are not
obliged to study separately each case.
Thank you (as a peace sign) for the directions on
cookies...
Bye.