[twill] Error with showforms again

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Tue Dec 13 15:28:07 PST 2005

-> > -> I'm not sure if titus would like a patch
-> > -> to include that tolerance in twill or not.
-> >
-> > please yes!
->
-> OK, I'll have to look at this when I get home from work, I
-> probably will need to adapt it for twill's use.  I can't
-> recall if I fully implemented the ClientForm functionality
-> or just a subset.  Will let you know.
->
-> Cheers,
-> William.

If you just send me the relevant source (not even a functioning patch is
required...) it would help me overcome my inertia.  So, whatever you can
send would be great.