[TIP] [ANN] Open pytest training (German) at the CH Open Workshoptage, September 2020, Switzerland

Florian Bruhin florian at bruhin.software
Thu Jun 25 08:52:47 PDT 2020

Hey,

Just a quick announcement that I plan to give a full-day hands-on pytest
training in September in Switzerland (slides in English, but the training will
be in German):
https://workshoptage.ch/workshops/2020/pytest-test-driven-development-nicht-nur-fuer-python/

The training is a part of the "Workshoptage" organized by CH Open in September
2020, at the HSLU Campus Rotkreuz (ZG): https://workshoptage.ch/

Of course it remains to be seen how things turn out with COVID-19. The
organizer (CH Open) allows you to cancel your ticket up to two weeks before the
training, and of course also closely monitors the current situation in
Switzerland. Fingers crossed!

For people who'd rather stay at home (or who just don't happen to be near
Switzerland), I also have some short (and free) webinars planned about pytest
basics. The first one will be in German in August, as part of an university
webinar series - if that works well I'll probably follow up with an English one
as well. More details about those as soon as things are ready!

Florian

--
me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP) | https://www.qutebrowser.org
       https://bruhin.software/ | https://github.com/sponsors/The-Compiler/