[TIP] Need information on "Code coverage" for Java based selenium test scripts to a for Python web application.

akhi 9195 akhi9195 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 12:30:09 PDT 2019

Hello Team,

This is Akhilesh Bashettiwar. I am not sure this is the right platform to
post my concern, Please excuse me if it is not.

I have a requirement to do code coverage to a python application based on
Java-Selenium test scripts.

By using "Coverage.py" tool, can I achieve my goal?
If yes, Please help me out at least with basic guidance or at least just
YES/NO is also highly appreciable.

At any cost, I have to reach this goal to keep up my job. So, Please do
reply me if you know the 1% information also is a big help for me.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Thank you in advance
Akhilesh B.