[TIP] ANN: datatest 0.9.1 released (test driven data-wrangling)
03sjbrown+subscriptions at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 07:43:13 PDT 2018
I'm happy to announce the next version of datatest has been
Datatest provides tools for test driven data-wrangling and analysis.
It supports both pytest and unittest style testing.
* Docs: http://datatest.readthedocs.io/
* PyPI: https://pypi.org/project/datatest/
* Devel: https://github.com/shawnbrown/datatest
Datatest has no hard dependencies and supports Python 2.6, 2.7,
3.1 through 3.6, PyPy, and PyPy3.
* Supports PyTest with a bundled version of the datatest plugin.
* Added tuple- and wildcard-predicates for more expressive validation.
* Fully composable data-allowances using UNION and INTERSECTION
via "|" and "&" operators.
* Added support for incremental testing with the 'mandatory' marker.
* Improved data loading now supports shell-style wildcards (like
"*.csv"), Pandas DataFrames, MS Excel, and DBF files.
* New introductory docs:
* Added Sphinx-tabs style docs for clear separation of pytest
and unittest style examples.
* And more...
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the testing-in-python