[TIP] resume an interrupted pytest test run

Bruno Oliveira nicoddemus at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 06:37:05 PST 2018

Hi Wouter,

Currently there's no support for that, but I imagine to implement a plugin
to do that should be relatively easy if you are inclined to. :)

If you go with the route of implementing a plugin, feel free to ask for
advice on IRC[1] or creating an issue with your questions in the pytest bug
tracker [2].

Cheers,
Bruno

[1] https://docs.pytest.org/en/latest/contact.html