[TIP] Gabbi 1.36.0 released

chris.dent at gmail.com chris.dent at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 07:46:35 PDT 2017

Gabbi is a tool for running HTTP tests where requests and responses
are represented in a declarative YAML-based form.

A new version, 1.36.0, has been released to pypi:
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/gabbi/1.36.0

Releases Notes are a part of the docs at:
https://gabbi.readthedocs.io/en/latest/release.html

Since it's been a while since I made a release announcement I
published a bit of a thank you note on my blog which might be of use
for understanding what gabbi is all about:
https://anticdent.org/gabbi-1360.html

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Gabbi has proven to
be an extremely useful tool.

--
Chris Dent                                   http://burningchrome.com/
                                 [...]