[TIP] mocking a file in /proc

David Palao dpalao.python at gmail.com
Fri May 5 00:59:43 PDT 2017

Hi, Robert.
Thank you for your comment.
Not sure about the python2 part though. I had a look at the pip
executable that is called and it looks ok.

I think pip has definitely something to do: I had other issues
regarding encoding after upgrading pip. Maybe there is some locale
inconsistency in my system...

But as I said before, this problem is OT.

Best