[TIP] mocking a file in /proc

David Palao dpalao.python at gmail.com
Thu May 4 09:13:08 PDT 2017

Hi,
Sorry for the looong delay. I had to interrupt the development for a while...

Anyway, thank you for the comments and suggestions.

I'm trying to install systemfixtures, as it looks interesting. But I get:
$ pip install systemfixtures
Collecting systemfixtures
  Using cached systemfixtures-0.6.5-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Collecting requests-mock (from systemfixtures)
  Downloading requests_mock-1.3.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Collecting subprocess32; python_version < "3.5" (from systemfixtures)
  Using cached subprocess32-3.2.7.tar.gz
    Complete output from command python setup.py egg_info:
    This backport is for Python 2.x only.

Command "python setup.py egg_info" failed with error code 1 in
/tmp/pip-build-7lg20nsr/subprocess32

Do you understand it?
I'm using python-3.5 (but I tried with 3.4 and 3.6 as well).
Should I open an issue in systemfixtures?

Thanks in advance!