[TIP] Fwd: coverage3 results in a command line rror

Ned Batchelder ned at nedbatchelder.com
Wed Jun 21 08:27:56 PDT 2017

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty, Kyle (Titus?).  If you could say
more about how you are running Python (virtualenv perhaps?), and how you
installed coverage, we can try to get to the bottom of it.

I would recommend creating and activating a virtualenv with the version
of Python you want.  Then "pip", "python", and "coverage" will all refer
to that version and installation of Python.

--Ned.