[TIP] Running Coverage.py with Production load and getting the report every hour

Ned Batchelder ned at nedbatchelder.com
Mon Jan 23 03:49:45 PST 2017

The amount of memory is roughly proportional to the number of executed
lines.  So you should quickly get to a plateau of memory usage.

There is no configuration option in coverage to make it dump the data
file occasionally, but you might be able to use the coverage API to do
what you want. I'd be interested to hear the outcome of that.

--Ned.