[TIP] Help needed for Couverture.io (code coverage service)

Alexandre Conrad alexandre.conrad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 10:28:23 PST 2017

Hi Florian,

Thanks for your input! I'll have take a closer look at their reports and
play with test samples and edge cases.

So far I haven't seen any services out there that show as much information
as couverture.io does, such as showing introduced dead code. For example,
if a function is no longer called due to a code change (in the diff), the
coverage will naturally drop outside the diff but many services don't tell
*where* it dropped (it's like finding a needle in a haystack).

But hey, even if they do provide this functionality, I guess there's room
for everyone ;) Thanks for your support!

Cheers,
Alex