[TIP] Help needed for Couverture.io (code coverage service)

Alexandre Conrad alexandre.conrad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 08:12:22 PST 2017

Hi all,

I wanted to share with you that I put online a new kind of code coverage
service and I am looking for testers for feedback. :)

Instead of just rendering prettified coverage reports, Couverture.io
encourages contributors to write tests by showing them exactly where they
need to focus their testing efforts for a given pull request.

http://www.couverture.io/

If you use Travis for CI, here is how Gunicorn got itself hooked up:

https://github.com/benoitc/gunicorn/pull/1456/files

... and here is a sample report from one of Gunicorn's pull requests:

http://app.couverture.io/coverage/github/benoitc/gunicorn/3eaf062da79011545b7d8e5b0d63f610007e0bcb/py37

I would of course appreciate if you could help spread the word to help me
get this cool service off the ground. :)

Couverture.io is free during the beta period (which just started) and
currently only works with public repos hosted on Github. Other repo
providers will come, it mostly depends on the demand / feedback I get.

I hope you all have a great rest of your week and thanks for reading!

https://twitter.com/couvertureio

Best,
Alex