[TIP] [pytest-dev] tox is now on github

Oliver Bestwalter oliver at bestwalter.de
Sun Sep 18 03:59:09 PDT 2016

Hello Ronny,

thanks a lot for going through the major PITA of doing such a move!

One thing I noticed is that the 4 remaining pull requests have not been
migrated. How can we deal with them?

Also see: https://github.com/tox-dev/tox/issues/352#issuecomment-247791365

The link to the pull request on Bitbucket now links to an unrelated issue
on Github. Is that expected fallout from the move or would you have
expected this to do the right thing on Github now?

Cheers
Oliver