[TIP] py.test + mock - how to test attribute "call"?

Sylvain Viart sylvain at opensource-expert.com
Wed Nov 2 04:46:30 PDT 2016

Hi,

I didn't find the answer yet, but I tested another approach with httmock
package.

https://github.com/opensource-expert/powerdns-shell-wrapper/blob/dev-override-cmd-line/test/test_pdns_zone.py#L73

I also gonna explore setting up an instance of powerdns to have a fully
testable environment.

I you still have mocking / testing suggestion I'm interested.

Regards,
Sylvain.

Nothing under this citation, new version has been commited, links may be
wrong.

--
Sylvain Viart - DevOps système linux - freelance developer