[TIP] py.test 2.9.2 released
opensource at ronnypfannschmidt.de
Tue May 31 22:59:54 PDT 2016
pytest is a mature Python testing tool with more than a 1100 tests
against itself, passing on many different interpreters and platforms.
See below for the changes and see docs at:
As usual, you can upgrade from pypi via::
pip install -U pytest
Thanks to all who contributed to this release, among them:
The py.test Development Team
2.9.2 (compared to 2.9.1)
* fix `#510`_: skip tests where one parameterize dimension was empty
thanks Alex Stapleton for the Report and `@RonnyPfannschmidt`_ for the PR
* Fix Xfail does not work with condition keyword argument.
Thanks `@astraw38`_ for reporting the issue (`#1496`_) and `@tomviner`_
for PR the (`#1524`_).
* Fix win32 path issue when puttinging custom config file with absolute path
in ``pytest.main("-c your_absolute_path")``.
* Fix maximum recursion depth detection when raised error class is not aware
of unicode/encoded bytes.
Thanks `@prusse-martin`_ for the PR (`#1506`_).
* Fix ``pytest.mark.skip`` mark when used in strict mode.
Thanks `@pquentin`_ for the PR and `@RonnyPfannschmidt`_ for
showing how to fix the bug.
* Minor improvements and fixes to the documentation.
Thanks `@omarkohl`_ for the PR.
* Fix ``--fixtures`` to show all fixture definitions as opposed to just
one per fixture name.
Thanks to `@hackebrot`_ for the PR.
.. _#510: https://github.com/pytest-dev/pytest/issues/510
.. _#1506: https://github.com/pytest-dev/pytest/pull/1506
.. _#1496: https://github.com/pytest-dev/pytest/issue/1496
.. _#1524: https://github.com/pytest-dev/pytest/issue/1524
.. _ at prusse-martin: https://github.com/prusse-martin
.. _ at astraw38: https://github.com/astraw38
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the testing-in-python