[TIP] What version of ‘unittest2’ is needed for Python 3.4 features?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Jul 26 19:40:43 PDT 2016

Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> writes:

> To use those features in code written for Python 2 and Python 3, what
> version of unittest2 do I need to install?
>
> [0] https://pypi.python.org/pypi/unittest2/

The “unittest2 issue tracker” from the PyPI page leads to a defunct
(Google Code) tracker that can no longer be used.

Robert Collins <robertc at robertcollins.net> writes:

> I'm not sure -  I suggest looking through the VCS history to see when
> that was backported to it.

Where is the tracker for this code base now? Where do we file issues?

--
 \     “Too many pieces of music finish too long after the end.” —Igor |
  `\                                                       Stravinskey |