[TIP] Coverage.py 4.1b2: re-written branch measurement

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Fri Jan 29 09:58:34 PST 2016

On Jan 28, 2016, at 06:53 PM, Ned Batchelder wrote:

>For the rest of the list: Barry seems to be the last developer to use
>formfeeds in code

And probably the first!  I started using them because Emacs had/has some nice
navigation shortcuts to move around a file by page.  At the very first Python
workshop at NIST in 1994, I asked Guido if he could make Python treat ^L at
the beginning of the line as whitespace, and he did.  You're welcome! :)

Cheers,
-Barry