[TIP] Bug when testing nested virtual environments under Tox

André Caron andre.l.caron at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 20:28:28 PST 2016

Thanks for the quick reply :-)

Just ran another experiment.  I tried to create the first environment using
the same command as Tox, but leave the 2nd unchanged.  It seems like Tox
uses the 3rd-party virtualenv package while I was trying to use the
built-in venv package provided since Python 3.3+.   Apparently, they don't
like to mix.

If I change both to use the 3rd-party virtualenv package, it seems to work
(at least in a shell script).  I'll try to get that in my full
implementation to confirm.

Cheers,

André