[TIP] Getting covered lines using python-coverage

Ned Batchelder ned at nedbatchelder.com
Sat Feb 20 11:58:56 PST 2016

Vu,

This is an interesting question :)  If you don't mind me asking, why do
you want the covered lines, and why don't the existing reports suit your
need?  The XML report is the most machine-readable, you might find that
easier than dealing with the annotated files.

The standard library isn't covered unless you ask for it with the
--pylib switch on "run".

--Ned.