[TIP] python testing sprint June 2016 (pytest/tox) / funding needed

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Fri Feb 5 05:08:18 PST 2016

Hello all,

we are heading for a one-week python testing sprint focusing on
improving the open source pytest and tox tools in June 20th-26th 2016 in
Freiburg, Germany. We have around 10 core maintainers from all across
the globe who want to participate.  We just started an indiegogo
campaign to get the neccessary funding for travel/accomodation and hope
you or your organisation help to make it happen and/or even participate
yourself.

See here for more details on the sprint:

    http://pytest.org/latest/announce/sprint2016.html

and here for donating to make it happen:

    http://igg.me/at/pytest-sprint/x/4034848

thanks!
holger

--