[TIP] Forum/board (was: testing-in-python Digest, Vol 105, Issue 3)

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Mon Oct 5 23:05:14 PDT 2015

* chandra shekhar Turha <chandrashekhar.turha at gmail.com> [2015-10-06 11:24:28 +0530]:
> Hi, Is there a forum or board where the topics are discussed ? If there is
> any then I would like to participate in the discussion.

There is this mailinglist ;)

As a first step I suggest you make yourself comfortable with how to
use mailinglists (see e.g. [1] or [2]) and then change your
subscription (at [3]) to get individual mails instead of digests -
this will make it much easier to participate.

I'm *guessing* there are also some web forums for Python which
probably have a category for testing - but I don't use them, and
arguably this mailinglist is the more well-known place.

(also, again - please change the subject to something more meaningful
when replying to digests - for people with many mails it gets pretty
annoying to keep an overview if all they see is "Re: [TIP]
testing-in-python Digest, Vol 105, Issue 3")

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_mailing_list
[2] http://www.livinginternet.com/l/lu.htm