[TIP] Tools for GUI testing

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Oct 5 14:51:13 PDT 2015

Florian Bruhin <me at the-compiler.org> writes:

> (Note: please change the subject to something more appropriate when
> replying to a digest - and when starting a new thread, actually send a
> new message instead of replying to an existing one)

Best: when subscribing to a group, ensure “digest mode” is *off* if
there is any chance you may want to participate at some future point.

Reply to the individual messages, not digests.

--
 \         “I'm beginning to think that life is just one long Yoko Ono |
  `\   album; no rhyme or reason, just a lot of incoherent shrieks and |