[TIP] setlocale problem with tox but not with nosetests (repost)

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Wed May 27 04:16:59 PDT 2015

In a message of Wed, 27 May 2015 12:56:44 +0200, Florian Bruhin writes:
>* holger krekel <holger at merlinux.eu> [2015-05-27 09:55:14 +0000]:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> i am happy if someone else adds tox to the taxonomy page.
>
>I'd do so, but for some reason I can't log in with the Python Wiki
>account I just created, and "forgot password" doesn't send me a mail
>either...
>
>Florian

I think something is wonky.  I had the same experience.  What worked was
for me to try to create a new account, LauraCreighton, which then told
me that I could not have it, as somebody else already had it (I wonder
who?) and _then_ I could request my lost password and got it.

However, your troubles will not then be over, as you still won't
be able to edit any pages until you get added to the list of people
who are allowed to edit pages.

From: https://wiki.python.org/moin/FrontPage#use

    	If you want to edit a page and have just signed up, or you
    	find that you can no longer edit a page that you could edit
    	before, please write to the pydotorg-www mailing list, stating
    	your account name and your intended edits and we'll add you to
    	the EditorsGroup.

I've requested that for me, but it hasn't happened yet.

Laura