[TIP] setlocale problem with tox but not with nosetests (repost)

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Wed May 27 02:55:14 PDT 2015

Hi all,

i am happy if someone else adds tox to the taxonomy page.
Regading tox, these days i spend use my time in working on PRs, responding
on issues.  Otherwise I improve the code from time to time for my own
purposes or for paid customer needs.

FWIW regarding the latter i recently had a small company who needed some
help wrt tox.  We did two hangout sessions, fixed some issues and I invoiced
300 euros afterwards. It's a low-overhead process from my side and i think
more companies and open source projects could make use of it instead of
waiting for fixes or support to happen on free time.

holger

--
about me:    http://holgerkrekel.net/about-me/
contracting: http://merlinux.eu